Friday, June 3, 2022

That's a Wrap

 Thank you for a fantastic year! It's gone by in a blur and I can't believe it's done! You have fantastic kids, and they each have such special talents and gifts! Thanks for walking along side me this year, I could not have done it without all of you! May God bless each of you as you continue the journey with your kids! I will continue to pray for a smooth transition to Pine Ridge! They will feel at home there in not time!


I have some pictures from field day and our chapel this morning! So fun, and I am so glad so many of you could come and join us! God blessed us with a perfect day!

Enjoy the pictures!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk-a-thon success!

We are in awe of God's faithfulness to His people despite their unfaithfulness to Him. What a beautiful reminder that our God who change...